viernes, 24 de septiembre de 2010

My first Blog

Hi
My name is Ruben Calvo Ruiz, im spanish and is my first time in lisbon. I am 23 years old im studin Ciencias Empresariales in spain and this is my last year to finish my degree and i hope finish it here in lisbon.
I started very late my degree because i was working for 4 years but I may finish my degree in 3 years and i hope continue studing but i dont know what yet, may be a master but i dont know abaut what, may be do a master in Nova will be a good choice! hehe because is a very good university but is hardest than university of salamanca, and im very lazy hehe
im sorry for my english because i havent a good level, and for me is dificul folow the class sure i will do you a lot of questions of my doubts

Ruben  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario